・Setting as Wallpaper
・Share images to other Apps
・Just scroll in you can do a search of similar image
・Scale display of the image
・Browse List of downloaded images
・Search Filters(Content Type, Color, Size, Time)
Of course, This app is available for free.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to images.google.com.
- Enter a description of the picture you want to find.
- Tap Search .
- Tap the picture you want to search with.
- Touch and hold the picture.
- Tap Search Google for this image.
- Step 1: Visit ctrlq.org/google/images.
- Step 2: Tap on “Upload Picture.”
- Step 3: Tap on “Files.”
- Step 4: Chose an image from your gallery.
- Step 5: Tap on “Show Matches.”
- Step 1: Download the Search By Image app and open it.
- Step 2: Tap on the + icon in the bottom right corner.
Click on the small camera icon and then screen will change so that you can either paste an image URL or upload an image that you want to search for. If the imageyou are wanting to search for is online, just right-click on it and choose Copy ImageAddress/Copy Image URL if using Google Chrome.