How do you properly use a microscope?
When moving your microscope, always carry it with both hands (Figure 1, at left). …
Turn the revolving nosepiece so that the lowest power objective lens is “clicked” into position (This is also the shortest objective lens).
Your microscope slide should be prepared by placing a coverslip or cover glass over the specimen.
What is the principle of microscope?
Basic Structure and Principle of Microscopes. A general biological microscope mainly consists of an objective lens, ocular lens, lens tube, stage, and reflector. An object placed on the stage is magnified through the objective lens. When the target is focused, a magnified image can be observed through the ocular lens.
– Interchangeable oculars (x5, x10 and x20)
– LED Flashlight
– Macro cameraCommon use for microscope:
– Little animals observation (fly, spider, cockroach, worm, bee , beetle, ant, …)
– Medicine bottles and prescription
– Serial numbers from back of device (TV’s, DVD, etc.)Use your smartphone as a handy microscope!
The quality of the magnified image is depend on your phone’s camera capabilities.
This is not a real microscope.