Permission Manager is one of the best apps that can help to track and manage app permissions.
* List dangerous permissions which app requested.
* Grant or deny app permissions for each application.
* Display granted permission when opening application.
* Quick access special permission..
If you have any problem while using the application, please give us some comments
we will check and update as soon as possible.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps under the device heading; then tap the Gear icon in the top-right corner and touch App Permission.
- Touch the individual app you wish to manage. …
- Touch Permissions. …
- From Settings, select Apps and touch the Gear icon.
- Touch App Permissions. …
- Touch a specific permission
- Head over to the Kingroot or Super Su or whatever you have.
- Go to Access or Permissions section.
- Then click on the app you want to allow the root access.
- set it into grant.
- That’s it.