World’s Most Popular Real Time Tracking 2022
Earthquake Map: 3D Earth Globe
– Earthquakes Multiple sources (EMSC & USGS)
– Volcanic Eruptions around the worldFeatures:
– see all recent earthquakes on a 3D earth globe
– see the locations of Volcanic Eruptions
– get Alerts when a large quake happens
– check out the statistics on large earthquakes
– Know which earthquake is the nearest to your location
Flightradar24 Flight Tracker
The world’s most popular flight tracker – #1 Travel app in over 150 countries.
Turn your phone or tablet into a live plane tracker and see flights around the world move in real-time on a detailed map. Or point your device at a plane to find out where it’s going and what kind of aircraft it is. Download for free today and discover why millions track flights and check their flight status with Flightradar24.
– Watch aircraft move around the world in real-time
– Identify flights overhead & see flight information—including a photo of the actual aircraft—by simply pointing your device at the sky
– See what the pilot of an aircraft sees in 3D
– Tap on a plane for flight details such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, high-resolution photos of the actual aircraft & more
– See historical data & watch playback of past flights
– Tap on an airport icon for arrival & departure boards, flight status, aircraft on the ground, current delay stats, & detailed weather conditions
– Search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
– Filter flights by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, & more
– With Wear OS you can view a list of nearby aircraft, see basic flight information and view the aircraft on the map when you tap on it
Flightradar24 is a free plane tracker app and includes all the above features. If you want even more great features from Flightradar24 there are two upgrade options—Silver & Gold—and each comes with a free trial.
– 90 days of flight history
– More aircraft details, like serial number & age
– More flight details, like vertical speed & squawk
– Filters and alerts to find and track the flights you’re interested in
– Current weather at 3,000+ airports overlaid on the map
– All the features included in Flightradar24 Silver +
– 365 days of flight history
– Detailed live map weather layers for clouds & precipitation
– Aeronautical charts & oceanic tracks showing the pathways flights follow across the sky
– Air traffic control boundaries that show which controllers are responsible for a flight
– Extended Mode S data—even more information about a flight’s altitude, speed, and wind & temperature conditions during flight, when available
Silver and Gold upgrade prices are listed in the app as they vary depending on your country and currency. If you choose to upgrade, subscriptions will be charged to the payment method used for your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You manage your subscription through your Google Play Account Settings.
How it works
Most aircraft today are equipped with ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of over 20,000 ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions, with the help of multilateration, we’re able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders. Coverage in North America is also supplemented by real-time radar data. Coverage is variable and subject to change at any time.
This is a scientific application that simulates the solar system dynamics using the information provided by the NASA NEO Program. The Near Earth objects and objects close to other planets will be reported in real time. The advanced graphical interface allows you to monitor the orbits of celestial bodies as a function of the elapsed time.
X rays and protons emitted by Sun are also notified to have a complete view of the dangers from space.
● User friendly graphical interface
● Sky view mode
● Sensor targeting
● Spherical coordinates of selected objects
● 2 Notification levels basing on severity or proximity to the Earth
● Notification of objects close to other planets
● Notification of solar wind events (X rays and protons)
● News regarding asteroids and scientific projects
● Detailed information of NEO (Size, Velocity, Distance, orbital period)
● Target links to space missions
● NEOs database updated every day
FOR PRACTICAL REASONS
● The maximum resolution is achieved for asteroids that are less than 0.1 AU from the planets. The application photographs the situation on the current date and simulates events that will occur in the future or have occurred in the past.
● The number of asteroids plotted in the asteroid belt is only a fraction of the real number.
● The asteroids not yet included in the NASA NEO database may not be notified.
● X rays and protons levels are processed and saved continuously. The solar activity indicated as a significant event, has been inferred through the Statistical analysis of about 6 months of data sampling. The prediction will be improved with the increasing of data amount.
● With the exception of the first notification, new notifications will be generated only if NEOs are approaching. The distance of the NEO to the planet must be at least 10% lower than that reported in the previous notification.
● NEO notifications have priority over solar notifications except for powerful events.
Space is our next frontier.
MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking
MarineTraffic displays near real-time positions of ships and yachts worldwide.
Connected to the largest network of land-based AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats and seaports and see what’s near you!
• More than 100,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel’s track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels (“MY FLEET”), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 2,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbours, lighthouses and much more!
• Identify and track vessels sailing beyond the range of land-based AIS receiving stations, using satellite tracking, with ACCESS PLUS 24 (in-app purchase)
• Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool.
Just point your device’s camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic paying subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• ADVANCED WEATHER MAPS
• ADVANCED DENSITY MAPS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
Live Cyber Threat Map
Live cyber attack map, indicates top attack targets, top attack resources.It shows the attack technique of the attacking country and the country of attack.
Tornado Tracker Weather Radar
Tornado Tracker Weather Radar was developed by Severe WX Warn and contains features such as storm signatures(tornado vortex signatures, hail storm signatures and damaging wind signatures.) The app also includes storms reports for tornadoes, damaging winds and severe hail. Along with this the app also includes lightning strike data, active hurricanes and tropical cyclones, global surface winds, cloud cover and NWS watches, warnings and advisories. All data feeds are direct from NOAA, NWS and the SPC.
-High Resolution Live Level III Doppler Radar that updates automatically every 5 minutes.
-Storm Tracks for Tornado Vortex Signatures, Hail and Severe Wind.
-Doppler Radar Signatures for Tornadoes, Hail and Wind.
-Hail signatures display max and min. size.
-Hurricane and Tropics Tracking Information.
-Live Lightning Data.
-Current GPS Location.
-Address Search for other locations.
-NWS Watches, Warnings and Advisories.
-Cloud Cover Data
-NOAA Storm Reports (24 hr. & Weekly)
Wind Map Hurricane Tracker, 3D
IMPORTANT: we are not affiliated with (earth nullschool) website, for support Please contact us at [email protected]
NEW: Bookmarks: Save/load locations on the map for quick return
★ Track Live (updated every 3 hours) Hurricanes, Typhoons and Cyclones 🌀
★ Watch the wind currents
★ This app is excellent for Storm chasing, to prepare for surfing and water sports
★ Forecast (predict) wind and storms
★ See how hurricanes and tornadoes are formed
★ 3D earth globe maps of wind and heat
★ Share wind great images with friends
★ Wind speed and temperature
★ Help with providing Marine & aviation weather
★ Needed for hobbyists from yachting to kiteboarding
★ anemometer for the whole world
★ mesmerizing interactive map of the wind
★ animated satellite images for active storms
★ Push notifications & alerts for intensifying cyclones
★ Check out Investigate areas to be able to predict storms
★ Live feed: see what is the community is talking about and sharing
★ Map Projection: Orthographic, Equirectangular, Winkel Tripel & Waterman Butterfly
★ See the Future forecasts: go forward and backward in time (3 hours intervals)
★ See the past to check out how storms had developed
★ Get alerts when Tropical storms landfall on land
★ 3D heat Map with history & forecasts
★ Know where are the heat waves around the world and where it is freezing
★ atmospheric pressure corresponds to altitude
★ wind speed & temperature at specified height (altitude)
★ High definition HD mode for High quality screens
★ become a windguru with this windy app
- New BGMI Graphics Setting 2023 - May 31, 2023
- Top Android Game 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Top 5 Samsung Smartphones Under 20,000 Rs - May 16, 2023