Incoming Call Lock
Incoming Call Lock is the best security app for locking incoming call available on play store. This is a must have application. This application will protect your phone’s Incoming call to be picked by some one else. This application will not allow any one to see the caller’s number, name or any other details as the password input screen will be up on the screen. Incoming Call Lock gives you flexibility to use it as per your instruction.
** Enable/Disable Incoming Call Lock
** You can select pattern lock or password lock as a lock screen.
** No one can talk to your incoming calls by picking the calls using earphones.
** Auto Disconnect Call if tried with wrong password three times.
** Caller Type Lock Settings : All, Known, Unknown, Selected
** Show Name Setting
** Call Blocking
** Call Lock Prevention to be killed by the processor.
** Lock Screen Background can be chosen from gallery or given 6 backgrounds.
** Pattern visibility settings.
** Fingerprint Unlock
This function prevents other peoples from seeing the currently running application.
Secretary at work, Professor secretly in class! We recommend to those who want to.
It was mainly made for automatic game rotation. You can also find and use any app.
(Video recording, recording, etc.)
It is not responsible for illegal or malicious use.
– Compatible with devices including soft keys.
– Added Touch Mode, Filter Mode
4K Wallpapers – HD & QHD Backgrounds
HDW Team proudly presenting you “Wallpaper Expert”, the most amazing app ever made for HD, QHD and 4K wallpapers with advanced Auto wallpaper changer .
All wallpapers are hand-picked by professional designers and photographers, to make each and every background looks beautiful and stunning.
Quality is the only aspect what make us the great & best wallpapers app for Android phones.
Our simple & user-friendly interface offers following features…
Recent > This is where you see latest updated wallpapers
Trending > Popular wallpapers sorted based on user downloads
Featured > Best Wallpapers hand-picked by our designers team
Random > Wallpapers randomly shown from whole collection with hourly updates.
• Download high quality Premium wallpapers for free
• Daily updates includes exclusive content for special occasions like Festivals, New year, Christmas, Valentine’s day and much more…
• Super-fast & lightweight app
• All wallpapers are suitable for HD, QHD and 4K resolution mobile phones
• All backgrounds are available in “Portrait” mode only for perfect fit
• Option to clear cache to make app loading faster and save memory & battery
• Option to Share/Send wallpapers through various apps like Whatsapp, Mail, Skype and much more..
• Save your favorite wallpapers and access them through “Favorites”
With Remove ads (PRO) option:
– No more Ads (Valid for life-time)
– 2x faster UI experience
– Priority updates
How Auto Wallpaper Changer (AWC) works:
– Download few wallpapers to our default folder “WallpaperExpert”
– Navigate to Settings choose “Auto wallpaper changer”
– Navigate to settings (⚙️) inside AWC and select any Interval from the options
– Make sure to choose “Apply or Set Wallpaper” after selecting the options.
– Now wallpaper will be changed automatically after that selected Interval time continuously with a Random wallpaper from the chosen folder.
Available categories: 3D, Abstract, Animals, Cars, Bikes, Festivals, Christmas, New Year, Easter, Halloween, Mothers Day, Valentines Day, Creative, Cute, Fantasy, Flowers, Greetings, Love, Music, Nature, Landscapes, Beach, People, Autumn, Summer, Winter, Sports, Superheroes, Technology, Travel & World, Food, Military, Photography, Space and we have the best collection of Dark/Black and Minimal wallpapers. Don’t miss them
Stay glued and we bet you will be amazed 😍
♡ We are thankful for all of your support and always welcome your feedback and suggestions ♡
*Disclaimer: All pictures listed in this app are licensed under pubic domain or uploaded by artists. User are requested to use these images only as wallpaper/backgrounds.
Android Accessibility Suite
Includes Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, and TalkBack.
Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility services that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to control gestures, hardware buttons, navigation, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select something on your screen or point your camera at an image to hear text spoken.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken, audible, and vibration feedback as you use your device.
NEW IN ANDROID ACCESSIBILITY SUITE 7.3
New in Accessibility Menu:
• Change volume and brightness from the Accessibility Menu.
• Make Accessibility Menu buttons larger. In Accessibility Menu Settings, select Large buttons.
New in TalkBack:
• Use screen search to find items quickly. To start a search, swipe left then down, or open the global context menu and select Screen search.
• During continuous reading (Read from top or Read from next) TalkBack automatically continues to the next screen.
• During continuous reading, scan your screen by different navigation settings (such as headings or controls). To select a navigation setting, swipe up or down. To start continuous reading, go to the global context menu and select Read from top or Read from next.
Note: If your device is using Android 5 or earlier, future versions of Android Accessibility Suite won’t be compatible with your device. You can use version 7.3, but future versions will only be available for devices running Android 6 and later. Learn how to check or upgrade your Android version: https://support.google.com/android/answer/7680439
For more information about using Android Accessibility Suite and other Android accessibility options, visit https://support.google.com/accessibility/android
To get started:
1. Open your device’s Settings app.
2. Select Accessibility.
3. Select Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, or TalkBack.
• Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
• Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.