TOP 5 ANDROID GAME 2022
Test your skills in fun and challenging arcade walking action simulator – for FREE!
Take a walk on the wild side! Trot through the forest and farms with skill, precision and timing to become the Walk Master! Unlock unique challenge levels and crazy creatures!
– Master the challenging levels
– More new levels regularly
– Collect 31 unique characters
– Precision controls – easy to learn, hard to master!
Missile Escape is a simple, fast paced and addictive 2D game where your mission is to dodge all homing missiles that comes towards you with one single objective: shoot you down!
Use the simple control to fly your plane and avoid the missiles. Make them collide with each other and collect stars to increase final score.
Missile Escape features:
– Addictive arcade gameplay;
– Two game modes: Survival and Time Attack;
– Three control modes: touch, accelerometer and analog joystick;
– Collect stars to increase the final score and unlock new planes and upgrades;
– Make the missiles collide with each other to increase final score;
– Survive as long as possible to stay at the top;
– A pursuer plane will randomly appear to knock you down! Can you defeat him?
– If one or both of the airplane wings has been hit, you can try to pick up the Tool power-up icon to fix your plane and win a second chance;
– Collect Energy Shield power-up icon to increase your chances against the missiles;
– Shoot flares to attract missiles;
– Single engine planes, jet planes and spaceships available;
– Compete with other players on Google Play Leaderboards;
– 45 levels with 3 objectives each! Challenge yourself and try to beat them all;
– Complete mission objectives to earn stars;
– Free casual game!
Join over 200 MILLION players worldwide and experience Hipster Whale’s massive viral #1 hit!
Same device multiplayer: Compete against your friends and family on the same device.
Play Crossy Road on the Big Screen with Android TV!
Why did the Chicken cross the road?
Why did the Pigeon leave THAT there?
Why did Specimen 115 abduct that cow?
Why did Unihorse eat all that candy?
– Collect over 150 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
– Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
– Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
– Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
– Free to play
Have any problems or suggestions? You can reach us at [email protected]
**DON’T LOSE YOUR CHARACTERS!**
– Go to game Settings and Sign-in with Google Play to save your characters, game progress, scores, and achievements!
– After signing in, your progress will be saved to your Google Play account
– To restore your game progress, go to Settings and click Restore Game to restore all of your characters
– You can only restore saved progress that was saved from version 1.0.6 onwards
– We are working to support saving from multiple accounts on a single device in a future version. The current version works well with one account per device or one account across multiple devices.
The game requires access to the following Permissions ———-
– Read device state and identity – READ_PHONE_STATE permission
– The game requires the LOCATION permission to target and deliver video-based advertising:
The game implements opt-in video ads that players can watch to earn free coins if they choose. Watching video ads is voluntary if players want to speed up the rate they earn coins to win new characters. We require the Location permission to provide location based video ads to provide more relevant ads to players.
Tap to flip the stick to the end of the level!
Stick to surfaces and avoid falling to the floor. Use the suction cup to advance and interact with the environment!
Dino 3D от Хауди Хо™
The famous 2D dinosaur has moved to 3D space!
Dino 3D game from youtuber Howdy Ho.
Try to run as far as you can!
Set records, compete with friends, earn coins and buy skins.
The game is developing and is currently in OBT (open beta testing).
Developed with the support of a large audience of subscribers!
Thanks to everyone who participates and helps in the development of the game.
Special thanks to (CREDITS):
– Nikita Belokonov for a cool soundtrack https://vk.com/n.whorse
– The author of the music in the menu (NG event): Klinoff – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mxlMsLHisWGIScx2N-6mg
– To all participants in CBT testing
– All participants of the channel “Skins for Dino 3D”
– Aidar Ayupov https://github.com/preposition17 & Vildan Safin https://github.com/Enigma228322 for inspiration about 3D models
– Rifat Fazlutdinov https://github.com/Rifat-Fazlutdinov for telegram bugreport bot
– Arnur Bekbolov https://vk.com/kurasaiiiii for skins ideas
* Note: This is the only original Dino 3D game.
- How To Enable Earthquake Alerts On Mobile 2023 - March 7, 2023
- Best equalizer settings for BGMI Mobile 2022 - February 17, 2023
- How to Make RAP Music - February 15, 2023