Plantix – your crop doctor
Heal your crops and reap higher yields with the Plantix App!
Plantix turns your Android phone into a mobile crop doctor with which you can accurately detect pests and diseases on crops within seconds. Plantix serves as a complete solution for crop production and management.
The Plantix app covers 30 major crops and detects 400+ plant damages — just by taking a photo of a sick crop. It’s available in 18 languages and has been downloaded more than 10 million times. This makes Plantix the #1 agricultural app for damage detection, pest and disease control, and yield improvement for farmers worldwide.
What Plantix Offers
🌾 Heal Your Crop:
Detect pests and diseases on crops and get recommended treatments
⚠️ Disease Alerts:
Be the first to know when a disease is about to strike in your district
💬 Farmer Community:
Ask crop-related questions and get answers from 500+ community experts
💡 Cultivation Tips:
Follow effective agricultural practices throughout your whole crop cycle
⛅ Agri Weather Forecast:
Know the best time to weed, spray and harvest
🧮 Fertilizer Calculator:
Calculate fertilizer demands for your crop based on the plot size
Diagnose and Treat Crop Issues
Whether your crops are suffering from a pest, disease or nutrient deficiency, just by clicking a picture of it with the Plantix app you will get a diagnosis and suggested treatments within seconds.
Get Your Questions Answered By Experts
Whenever you have questions concerning agriculture, reach out to the Plantix community! Benefit from agricultural experts’ know-how or help fellow farmers with your experience. The Plantix community is the largest social network of farmers and agricultural experts worldwide.
Boost Your Yield
Get the most out of your crops by following effective agricultural practices and applying preventive measures. The Plantix app gives you an action plan with cultivation tips for your whole crop cycle.
1. Information about the type and cultivation of crops.
2. Agriculture related news.
3. Information about the weather.
4. Videos related to farming.
Absolutely free of cost, this new and enhanced app has the following key features:
• Farm Voice: It’s a place to interact with progressive farmers and Agri experts across the country for resolution of your queries. You can ask questions about your crop, learn about new farming techniques, showcase your success stories and discuss on any topic related to agriculture.
• Crop Care: It leverages image identification and symptom-based diagnosis to help you understand which pest/disease has attacked your crop. In a few simple steps you get an expert solution to protect or cure your crop along with suggestions on the most cost-effective chemicals with right dosage.
• Crop Plan: Just put your date of sowing and type of cultivation and Crop Plan gives you a personalized calendar of activities for getting higher yield at lower cost. Here too, you get to know most reputed brands of fertilizers, pesticides, bio-agents and other agri chemicals
• Market View: With over 15,000 price-points AgriCentral has the biggest collection of daily prices of your crops. We source fresh market prices from authentic government sources like Agmarknet and directly from local markets. Market view lets you see the prices of your crops in your nearest markets as well as markets across India. You can see market trends of your crops and decide when and where to sell your produce.
• Weather: The weather section gives you 15 days’ forecast on key parameters to plan your farm activities and save the crop from losses.
• Profile: You can auto-calculate your farm size and mark the boundaries of your farm for geofencing it on the map. Now create an attractive business card with information on you crops, farm size and area to share with your friends and family.
• AgriSense: This is an exclusive feature for the farmers who’re nominated by their farmer groups like FPOs, Agri-input dealers and produce aggregators. You can communicate with your group managers and buy Agri-inputs. If you’d like to explore this feature, please ask your FPO/co-operative/dealer to get in touch with AgriCentral team.
• Bulletin: Stay updated with local, national and global developments in Agribusiness. Schemes section tells you about government schemes that you can benefit from and advises you on how to avail the same. This information is compiled from authentic and publicly available government sources like Press Information Bureau (https://pib.gov.in ) , Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare ( https://agricoop.nic.in ). Specific sources of further information on the schemes are mentioned in the relevant articles. Events sections helps you find out the Agri events/programs like Expos, Krishi Mela etc near you and find out how to reach there.
Come, join the fastest growing community of smart farmers at AgriCentral.
Please be advised that information displayed on the app is obtained from several sources, including official government websites and releases. However, the AgriCentral app is no way, affiliated with any Central or State Government(s) or their departments or agencies. In other words, AgriCentral may, from time to time, communicate government information and advisories based on the same but is not affiliated with any government entity.
By downloading, or using the AgriCentral mobile app, you signify your assent to this disclaimer. The contents of this app, including without limitation, all data, information, text, graphics, links and other materials, are provided as a convenience to our app users and are meant to be used for informational purposes only.