Sometimes you want to copy text from an app or image and you cannot use the default Android long press?
Universal Copy takes that pain away!
In any app, activate the Universal Copy mode and select the text you want to copy, that’s it!
Copy text from any application: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic, Snapchat…
With the OCR mode (available in Universal Copy Plus), you can even copy text (latin characters only) from images or any app where the developer blocked the normal mode (facebook lite…).
Easy. Simple. Super fast.
Universal Copy allows you to copy text without the need to use the long tap action.
★ Featured by Android Police ★
How to use?
1. download and install the app
2. activate the Universal Copy accessibility service (Settings > Accessibility)
3. go to the app (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or any app) you want to copy text from
4. open your notification drawer and click on “Activate Universal Copy mode”
5. the text zones you will be able to copy from appear in light blue.
6. tap the text you want to copy, it will highlight in blue
7. click on Copy and you’re done!
If no text is detected on phase 5, you can switch from normal to OCR mode (available in Universal Copy Plus). The OCR Mode allows you to copy text from apps where the Normal Mode does not work (thanks to a character recognition technology – OCR).
In-app contents: Universal Copy Plus
The Universal Copy Plus subscription allows you to show us your support and unlock the OCR Mode.
The OCR Mode allows you to copy text from apps where the Normal Mode does not work (thanks to a character recognition technology – OCR).
The OCR Mode currently only works with Latin characters.
The subscription is available monthly or yearly (20% discount).
Can’t find Universal Copy in the notification zone? Accessibility turning off?
Check this tutorial and see if it helps :
On Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later), check to see if you have App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app enabled. Please disable this as it is known to disable Universal Copy Accessibility Service: go to Android Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Universal Copy and turn it off.
On Xiaomi devices, you can also try to authorize “Autostart” feature for Universal Copy.
Go to your device Settings / Security / Permissions / Autostart and authorize Universal Copy.
Do not hesitate to rate the app and write a review if you like Universal Copy.
For more copy – paste features, make sure to check our other application: Easy Copy – The smart clipboard. http://bit.ly/easy-copy
This app uses Accessibility services. (BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE to access the text displayed on your screen to be able to copy it)
Adobe Photoshop Camera
Adobe Photoshop Camera is a free, intelligent camera app that lets you add the best filters and effects for your photos — before you even take the shot. Show off your unique style with tons of Insta-worthy lenses and filters inspired by your favorite artists and influencers. And with no Photoshop skills needed, it’s easy to share your world — your way.
Photoshop Camera is packed with amazing AI-powered features that help you take gorgeous selfies, food and scenery shots, and more. Quick fixes like auto-tone and portrait control mean you can create high-quality photos with a simple tap or swipe of your finger.
• FUN WITH FILTERS: Apply Photoshop filters and effects with just one tap. With over 80 custom filters, it’s easy to swap them in and out and save your favorites to use again and again. The filter library includes: Portrait, Studio Light, Bloom, Pop Art, Spectrum, Desync, Food, Scenery, Natural Skies, Analog, Night Shift, Comic Skies, Interstellar, Dreamcatcher, Celestial, Supersize, Double Expo, Prism, Color Echo, Mixed Media, Blue Skies, Artful, and more.
• REAL-TIME PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS: Take a better picture with the magic of Photoshop and AI-powered editing.
• AUTO-TONE: Photoshop Camera gets “real life” right with no more extreme differences between areas of brightness and shadow.
• CONTENT-AWARE RECOMMENDATIONS: Pick your shot and Photoshop Camera does the rest. It knows which effects to apply to get the best result, so there’s no more fuss when it comes to the right lighting and focus.
• PORTRAIT CONTROLS (Bokeh, Face Distance, Face Light, Face Relighting): The Face Light feature in Photoshop Camera optimizes for lighting, eliminating the appearance of any sharp shadows (read: no more under-eye bags). For group selfies, Photoshop Camera recognizes where each subject is positioned so there’s no more distortion. And the Bokeh feature makes it easy to quickly apply blurring effects.
• INFLUENCER-INSPIRED LENSES: See yourself through the eyes of your favorite creators by using their custom-designed lenses. New lenses and effects are added all the time so there’s always something to discover.
• BUILT FOR SOCIAL: Easily capture and share high-quality photos to your favorite social network.
Photoshop Camera is brought to you by Adobe, creators of the Photoshop family.
Do not sell my info: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html
Zen Radio – Calm Relaxing Music
Experience relaxation in a better way. Whether you want to reduce daily stress, anxiety, or you have trouble sleeping – Zen Radio has got you covered. Tune in to over 35 channels of hand-picked sounds by our in-house curators to find your balance and inner peace.
Zen Radio helps you cater to your well being with a broad spectrum of relaxing sounds. If you’re looking for meditation music, a path to calmness, or want to get a more positive outlook on life, it’s all just a tap away. Find your favorite channels, press play, and enjoy the music!
– Over 35 different stations of relaxation music streaming 24/7
– Android Auto support: listen to your favorite music all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road. Just connect your phone, and you’re ready to go.
– Stream exclusive music, hand-picked by dedicated channel curators with decades of experience
– Use the style filters to find your favorite music styles and save your favorites for easy access
– Share tracks and channels you’ve discovered with friends
– Stream music from the open app or in the background
– Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen
– Use the Sleep Timer to fall asleep to music without draining your battery or data plan
Check out some of our channels:
Tibetan Singing Bowls
…and many more
Zen Radio Premium:
– Enjoy your favorite sounds 100% ad-free
– Better sound quality: Choose between 320k MP3 and 128k AAC options
– Stream Zen Radio on Sonos, Roku, Pioneer, Squeezebox, Denon, Phillips, or any that support vTuner or TuneIn
-Premium access to all our other music platforms: JAZZRADIO.com, ClassicalRadio.com, DI.FM, RadioTunes, and ROCKRADIO.com. Enjoy access to over 200 additional human-curated channels of high-quality music!
HOW IT WORKS:
Getting started is simple. Download the Zen Radio app now and start listening for free. Monthly and annual premium plans are available.
If you purchase an annual plan and are eligible for a 30-day free trial, you can cancel at any time during your free trial via the Play Store settings, and then you will not be charged. Also, plans automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew in your Play Store account 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
If you do not select a plan with a trial, payment will be charged to your Play Store account at confirmation of purchase. Your plan will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew in your Play Store account 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
How about building a burger tower? Or a teddy bear one?
Drop items with precision to pile them up into a world’s tallest tower!
– Lots of unusual challenges.
– A system of upgrades.
– Refined physics.
Try to pass over the blocks!
9 different cube!