Facebook extends Instagram Augmented Reality filters
more Tricks ? Click here
Facebook opened its Spark AR platform to the public on Instagram, enabling users to create and publish custom AR special effects, and reportedly pitching the company head-to-head against Snapchat’s Lenses feature.
Instagram first rolled out AR effects in May 2018, and Facebook said more than 1 billion people have used Spark AR-powered filters across its range of services. The AR platform had been available in a closed beta on Instagram, but will now be opened more widely as part
of a public beta trial.
1. Facebook extended Instagram AR filter
2. Instagram AR filter
3. Instagram face filter
4. argument reality reality face Filter
5. Instagram story AR filter
Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what’s new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life’s highlights.
Express Yourself and Connect With Friends
* Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
* Message your friends in Direct. Start fun conversations about what you see on Feed and Stories.
* Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
Learn More About Your Interests
* Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite creators.
* Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
* Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.