Mumbai, 26th November – JioGames is hosting a 27-day Clash Royale tournament, in which the winner
will be bestowed the ‘India Ka Gaming Champion’ title.
Clash Royale is a freemium, real-time, multiplayer strategy video game, starring the Royales, your
favourite Clash characters and much, much more. Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring
the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes,
Knights, Baby Dragons and more.
JioGames Clash Royale tournament, in collaboration with Supercell, is about competing, testing your
skills and putting your strategic mind at work. The 27-day tournament to be held between 28th
November to 25th December, appeals to every gamer across different levels of expertise – beginners,
amateurs and pro-gamers.
Participants will need to score maximum wins in ‘1-versus-1 games’ to qualify for the final rounds of
the tournament, where winners can WIN BIG CASH PRIZES along with attractive weekly giveaways.
Gamers and enthusiasts can register to participate in the
tournament. The semi-finals and finals will be streamed on JioTV.
• Registration: 26th Nov – 19th Dec 2020
• Contest starts: 28th Nov 2020
• Tournament Dates & Finals: 21st Dec – 25th Dec 2020
• Register at https://play.jiogames.com/clashroyale
• Registration is open to Jio and non-Jio users
• No registration fees involved
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
1. Participant should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
2. Participants must have a active mobile number.
3. Participants must be at least 18 years of age and if in between 13 – 18 years of age then, participation shall be with written consent from parent or legal guardian if not of legal age, to claim any cash prizes
4. Participant must not be from following state: Andhra, Nagaland or Sikkim.
5. The schedule will be available before the commencement of the Tournament. No requests for changes in either will be entertained
6. Any player caught cheating by the administration will lead to an immediate disqualification.
7. In case of any other disputes, the decision of the Tournament director is final and binding.
8. All participants are required to use their primary Clash Royale ID to participate. Playing from an unregistered/fraud ID will result in disqualification. Impersonation will also lead to an immediate disqualification.
9. Every participant acknowledges the right for the administration to modify the rules and regulations at any time without notice.
10. Every participant must behave with respect towards the administration and other participants. Insults and unfair or disrespectful behaviour towards either will lead to disqualification.
11. All information provided by the participant must be valid and if found faulty will result in disqualification.
12. We may exchange your information with Supercell for protection from potential fraud and by signing up to this competition, you agree that information related to account investigation may be passed on between us and Supercell for the purpose of ensuring the legitimacy of the competition and fraud prevention.
13. Apart from these Tournament Rules & Regulations, the terms and conditions as specified by the game developer, event organisers and host shall be applicable, and Participants will be required to adhere and comply with the same.
26th – 27th Nov’20
STAGE 1 – OPEN CONTEST STARTS
28th Nov’20- 19th Dec’20
STAGE 2 – TOURNAMENT ROUND 1
STAGE 3 – TOURNAMENT ROUND 2
STAGE 4 – FINAL ROUND
ANNOUCEMENT OF WINNERS
* Stage 1 – ‘Open Content’ begins at scheduled date at 00:01 hours & ends at scheduled date at 23:59 hours
** Timings for tournament rounds will be communicated a day before schedule via SMS on the registered mobile number.