Ultra Lock – App Lock, Photo and Video Vault
All of the other App Lock applications provide just PIN and Pattern lock options to lock your apps and vault. Most of the time, our friends and colleagues can guess our PIN or Pattern by peeping over our shoulder a few times. Are your friends, colleagues, and family members guessing your PIN frequently? We provide the Ultra Lock app to solve your problem.
Apart from PIN and Pattern lock option, Ultra Lock provides the following unique lock options,
★ Hours and Minutes PIN: This option sets the current hours and minutes as your lock screen PIN. For example, if the current time is 10:50 AM, then your lock screen PIN will be 1050. Since hours and minutes in the mobile phone changes every minute, your PIN will also change every minute. The best part is, you needn’t remember the ever-changing PIN.
★ Date and Month PIN: If you don’t want to change your lock screen PIN to every minute, you can make use of the Date and Month PIN which changes to your lock screen PIN to current Date and Month. For example, if the current date is 05/06/2018 in DD/MM/YYYY format, then your lock screen PIN will be 0506. On the next day, the PIN will be 0606.
★ Battery and Battery PIN: Battery and Battery PIN will set your lock screen PIN as the current battery level in your mobile phone. For example, if the current battery level is 50% then your lock screen PIN will be 5050.
Apart from them, Ultra Lock provides the various combinations of the Hours, Minutes, Date, Month and Battery level such as Minutes and Date PIN, Month and Minutes PIN, Hours and Date PIN, Minutes and Battery PIN, etc., Using them, will make it tough for others to guess your App Lock password.
Other Cool Features in the app,
★ Time-Based Lock: You can enable or disable the lock for a particular set of apps based on the time. For example, you can lock your social networking apps only during your office hours from 9 AM to 5 PM and unlock it after that time.
★ WiFi-Based Lock: You can enable or disable the lock for a particular set of apps based on your connected WiFi. For example, You can enable lock for Messaging apps when you connected to your office WiFi and disable lock for them when you disconnect from that.
★ Intruder Detection: The app will capture the photo using the front camera if someone tries to access your locked apps and show a notification about it when you unlock the lock screen next time.
★ Last Unlock Time: Ultra Lock will show a notification with the last opened time of the locked apps when you unlock the particular apps.
★ Lock PIN Modifiers: We provide reverse and offset modifiers which hardens the task of guessing your PIN. For example, If you use reverse modifier option Hours and Minute PIN type and the current time is 12:15 PM, then Ultra Lock will set the lock screen PIN for the App Lock as 5121 which is reverse of the current time.
★ Random Numeric Keypad: The lock screen of the App Lock shows the numeric keypad in random order.
★ Photo and Gallery Lock: You can lock your private photos and videos inside Ultra Lock.
If you would like to be a Beta tester or provide feedback on the app, please send us an e-mail to [email protected] We will get in touch with you.
True Amps: Battery Companion
True Amps | Edge Lighting will activate ONLY when your device is charging and will deactivate when the device is unplugged. No intrusive ads, no nonsense, just simply a unique charging animation experience. Our app is free and was designed to use 0% CPU, and low system resources.
It will provide you with information such as notifications, clock, and will allow you to control your music while your device is charging; It supports fast charge, slow USB charge, and wireless battery charge.
• Always on display (AOD)
• Fingerprint unlock
• Edge lighting, vibration, pulse, or deactivation to notify you when battery is full
• Battery charging animation
• Works on any Android Device
• Battery status display
• Shows battery details such as volts, temperature, health, and type
• Charging speed display via USB, AC, or WIRELESS
• Music controls with play, pause, and skip
• Tasker support
• Wave animation, particles, and much more
• Low system resources
• Swipe-able notification, swipe left to dismiss, swipe right to hide
• Show weather
• Add app shortcuts and access them right from the screen
• Clickable notifications with action buttons
• Screen brightness adjustment
• SMS Reply directly from AOD screen
• Dark & Light theme
• Over 40+ language support
“NAVIGATION BAR SHOWING”
If you get this message when this app activates over lock screen “Touch input is blocked”, then please go to your device Settings -> Display, and uncheck/disable/toggle off “Block accidental touches”. This will allow the app to work as intended and wont show your bottom navigation bar or give you that warning again; Also WQHD+ resolution setting is recommended.
If you get the navigation buttons showing on the always on display then please go to your devices settings and search for acci and deactivated Mistouch prevention.
“APP NOT WORKING”
Sometimes your android device will decide to terminate the apps service randomly; In order to prevent this please check if your device has a battery manager and disable battery optimization for True Amps.
* If your device is not in the list below, please do a Google Search for “background service apps stopping (Add your device name)”.
* If your having difficulties finding battery optimization; Try searching for “Battery Optimization” in your android settings.
** General Devices **
1. Go into device settings.
2. Apps & notifications.
3. Special app access.
4. Battery optimization.
5. Select the down arrow at the top and choose “All Apps”.
6. Select True Amps.
7. Select Don’t Optimize.
** Specific Devices **
1. Open your Huawei smartphone’s battery settings.
2. Access the App launch settings on your Huawei.
3. Find True Amps, and turn off its switch to “Manage manually.” You will immediately see a prompt where you are asked what kind of activities you want to allow the app to perform. To eliminate all issues, its a good idea to have all modes selected such as “Auto-launch,” “Secondary launch,” and “Run in background”.
1. Open the Settings menu on your Xiaomi device.
2. Tap Battery & performance from Settings.
3. Tap Manage apps battery usage.
4. Tap Choose apps from Manage apps’ battery usage.
5. Tap Installed apps and choose True Amps.
6. Tap No restrictions.
1. Open the Settings on your OnePlus device and tap Advanced.
2. Tap Recent app management.
3. Tap Normal clear to clear task list and cache without clearing background process.
4. Lock True Amps in Recent Apps.
1. Go into device Settings.
2. Search for Optimize Battery Usage.
3. Select All Apps from the drop down menu.
4. Toggle the switch to the off position for True Amps from being automatically optimized.
“I am the door; by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.” – John 10:9
Battery Sound Notification
Features and Benefits
• Persistent service: Background service.
Autostart on boot and after update
• Custom sound notification: You can choose any audio file
• Custom battery percentage
• Text to speech
• Notification sound repetition
• Sleep mode: Service suspension interval
• Option to ignore the system audio profile (Play sound in silent, vibrate mode)
• Option to disable the service during a call
• Easy to use
• Battery Full
• Battery Low
• Battery Charging
• Battery Discharging
• Battery Plugged
• Battery Unplugged