iPhone Wallpaper Collection
How do I make my iPhone wallpaper higher resolution?
How to change your wallpaper
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap Wallpaper.
- Tap Choose New Wallpaper.
- Choose an image. …
- Once you choose an image, you can adjust it to fit the screen how you like.
- You can choose where you want the wallpaper to appear as well — home screen only, lock screen only or both.
How do I download 4K pictures to my iPhone?
“Press and hold” the photo to open the share menu. Alternatively, you can tap the 3-horizontal dots at the top right.
Select the “Load 4K” option from the iOS share sheet. The photo will now re-download and load in 4K resolution
(max 4096 x 4096 pixels).
How can I download iPhone wallpapers for free?
Free websites to download iPhone wallpapers
- iphonewalls.net. iPhoneWalls provides a great deal of beautiful wallpapers for iPhone. …
- ilikewallpaper.net. Similar to iPhoneWalls, this iLikeWallpaper also contains numerous resources of HD wallpapers for iPhone. …
- zedge.net. …
- wallpaperscraft.com. …
How do I download wallpaper on my iPhone?
- Open Settings on your iPhone. Go to Settings, tap Wallpaper, then tap Choose a New Wallpaper. …
- Choose an image. Choose an image from Dynamic, Stills, Live, or one of your photos. …
- Move the image and choose a display option. Drag to move the image. …
- Set the wallpaper and choose where you want it to show up.
Latest posts by Irfan (see all)
- How to Download Samsung Galaxy S23 ultra Wallpaper - February 2, 2023
- Turn Your Photo to AI Generated Art & Image in a Click - January 19, 2023
- Find the Best Free Online Courses & Certifications for 2023 Now! - January 17, 2023