Gravity Live Wallpaper
Gravity Live Wallpaper is a virtual box containing various set of objects. Shake, turn, move your phone to animate them. They’re all affected by the gravity and react to your phone or tablet’s orientation. You can even drag them around and mess them all up! Very cool background.
✔ Lots of themes to unlock
✔ Highly configurable
✔ Frames per second (FPS) setting *(reduce battery consumption)
✔ Low battery consumption
✔ Double tap to quickly open Theme Selection page *(Can be disabled)
✔ Drag objects so they collide with others and bounce all around *(Can be disabled)
✔ Select the number of each models you want
✔ Change the gravity scale
- Launch the Facebook app from your Home screen.
- Tap What’s on your mind? to post a status.
- Tap Add to your post at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap 3D Photo. …
- Tap the Portrait Mode Photo you would like to turn into a 3D image. …
- Tap Next when the image has finished rendering.
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone, search ‘Facebook 360’ and like the page.
- Force closed the Facebook and then reboot it.
- Start a new post and scroll down to select the 3D Photo Icon.
- Facebook will automatically open your Portraits folder where you can pick the image to post.