How to Set Your WhatsApp Profile Picture in Full Size
Every time you change your profile picture it’s needed to be cropped and frequently you lose a substantial part of the photo.
This app will automatically adjust the picture size to be the maximum allowed without losing any part of it, avoiding cropped pictures.
You can load any picture from your photo gallery or take one with your device camera.
If your picture is not square sized you can fill the empty spaces with a color or a wallpaper background.
You can also set the size, rotation, and position of the picture using pinch gesture and sliding the picture.
– Profile photo uncropped.
– Automatic resizing.
– Manual adjustment in size and rotation (pinch gesture) and position (slide a finger).
– Selection of pictures from the photo album.
– Take a picture of the camera.
– Control of image rotation.
– The select the background color of the image.
– Selection of wallpaper background of the image.
- Go to WhatsApp > tap More options > Settings.
- Tap your profile photo > Camera icon.
- You can choose a photo from your gallery, take a new photo with your camera or remove your current photo.
- Top Android Game 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Top 5 Samsung Smartphones Under 20,000 Rs - May 16, 2023
- top 5 color-changing moon night lamps for the bedroom that you can find on Amazon: - May 14, 2023