Top Features of WhatsApp Cleaner:
Cool UI design and easy to use.
View WhatsApp deleted messages media files even after deleting from sender side.
Also works as a cleaner for Whatsapp by avoiding duplication.
You can download WhatsApp video status easily.
View all WHATSAPP media files at a single place.
Save WHATSAPP voices notes or document files separately.
Light weighted app to secure your all WhatsApp data in just one app.
How does it work?
1) Open the original ” WhatsApp “.
2) Save WhatsApp media files (Images, Videos, Voice Notes, Status, Audios, Documents, etc).
3) To check deleted WhatsApp messages or media files just open the “WhatsDelete” app and check them out.
4) Turn ON/OFF duplication in order to save storage.
5) Check or uncheck Tabs from settings to select which media file you want to save after deletion….
- Open the link web.whatsapp.com in a browser.
- Open the app on your phone and scan the QR code (The settings → WhatsApp Web).
- Wait until all your data is downloaded and you can use the messenger.
- Uninstall WhatsApp.
- Open the WhatsApp database or backup folder. Decide which backup file you want to restore.
- Rename that file from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt7” to “msgstore.db.crypt7”.
- Install WhatsApp.
- When asked to restore, tap Restore.