Pubg Mobile Network Problem solw 2019
Are you living or working in a low signal area ? Then this is the app for you. With this app you can get a good idea of the Cellular and WiFi signal strength and find out which corners of your office or home are having the best reception.
What this app gives you:-
• Signal meter
• Speed test
• WiFi scan
• Home screen signal widgets 6 types including signal, network, latency, battery, clock and storage
What is the ping in PUBG?
The time it takes for the action to travel from the server and back, is called Ping. It is usually in milliseconds(ms). In simple words, assume you are playing your favourite online game and your ping is at, say, 1000 ms.
How do I fix high ping?
Reduce High Ping
Connect via ethernet cable. Ethernet cable connection is usually preferred for online gaming. …
Eliminate bandwidth hogs. …
Connect to the right server. …
Use a gaming VPN. …
Use PingEnhancer. …
Perform a clean boot. …
Make sure PC and router are not overheating. …
Keep all the drivers up-to-date.
What is a good ping speed?
In general though I would go with these rules of thumb: less than 50ms ping is really good, less than 100ms ping is good to average, 150ms is where you are going to start having problems with games, and above 150 ms ping you may experience lag and such in games.
How can I decrease my ping?
Move closer to the router. …
Close any background programs and websites. …
Reduce the number of devices using Wi-Fi. …
Use local servers. …
Connect your device to your router via Ethernet cable. …
Restart your router and modem. …
Call your Internet Service Provider’s customer service line. …
Replace your router.
• Signal Logger
• Network info
• Cell towers
• Out of service, low signal and roaming alerts.
• Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) devices signal strength
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
• Premium widgets (6 types)
• Speed test increased download size
Pro Tips and info to Improve Your PUBG MOBILE Game
• Dual SIM has been standardised from Android Lollipop 5.1 onwards. There are still a lot of bugs in manufacturer implementations. If you are seeing dual sim related errors in the app then try the app after disabling dual sim processing in app options. Also try setting both calls and data to same SIM in Android SIM settings. Consider sending an email to describe bugs to incorporate workarounds.
• A very few phones are not following the signal reporting standard fully. If the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
- Top Android Game 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Top 5 Samsung Smartphones Under 20,000 Rs - May 16, 2023
- top 5 color-changing moon night lamps for the bedroom that you can find on Amazon: - May 14, 2023