Game Mode – Block Notifications during Game Play
How to turn on Game Mode and Game Launcher
- Open Settings from your home screen and or app drawer.
- Swipe up to scroll down.
- Tap Advanced Features.
- Tap Games.
- Tap Game Mode or Game Launcher to learn more about their features and find the toggle switch for them on or off.
- Tap the switch to turn Game Mode on.
What is a game mode on mobile?
The game mode is to block the app’s notification or calls when you are playing games which can bring you wonderful gaming experience. Game mode 2.0 is an advanced version of the Game mode. It supports Game picture-in-picture. Once a game is open, slide downward with three fingers to turn on Game picture-in-picture.
How do I optimize my phone for gaming?
How To Optimize Your Android Smartphone For Gaming
- Activate ‘Developer Options’ This is the first step to getting more out of your Android smartphone. …
- Turn off background services. One of the major drags on processing power is apps working away in the background. …
- Force 4x MSSA. …
- Use boosting apps. …
- Buy new hardware. …
How can I increase my FPS in PUBG mobile?
How to increase FPS in PUBG Mobile
- Download the GFX Tool app [version 3.5] [0.8.0 | 60 FPS]
- Launch the App and grant all the required permission (allow everything).
- Configure the settings for FPS: …
- Set the resolution a bit lower than your default resolution. …
- Opt Graphics to So Smooth.
- FPS to 60.
- Style to Classic.
Latest posts by Irfan (see all)
- Turn Your Photo to AI Generated Art & Image in a Click - January 19, 2023
- Find the Best Free Online Courses & Certifications for 2023 Now! - January 17, 2023
- Now you can completely redesign your Smartphone notch - January 12, 2023