This app helps to activate the Android dark mode on devices that do not provide this option in the system settings.
This app will not work on all devices since some smartphone manufacturers disabled this option for their devices!
How to turn on Instagram Dark Mode from your Android? In this tutorial, I show you how to activate Dark Mode on Instagram from your cellphone. This is great if you typically scroll through your Instagram feed at night, and would like a phone setting that helps you fall asleep faster. Enabling Dark Mode is very easy and can be done in a few simple steps.
- Open the Settings app.
- Search Dark and click Appearance (or find Display & Brightness in the third set of options).
- Select Dark instead of Light.
- You can also turn on Automatic to automatically switch to dark mode at sunset, and back at sunrise.
- Write text.
- Select typewriter font.
- Add the background (the default color is yellow)
- Press a color on the bottom of the screen to change it.
- Or hold your finger pressed on one color to choose from the full color palette.
- White background: slide your finger all the way to the left of the palette.
How to enable Dark Mode on Instagram from your iPhone:
1. Open Settings.
2. Scroll down and select Display & Brightness.
3. Make sure that Dark is selected. If you would like to set it to just turn on at night, select the toggle for Automatic, otherwise Dark Mode will be enabled constantly.
4. The next time that you open your Instagram App, it should be in Dark Mode. Keep in mind, if you only set it to turn on at night, then Dark Mode will only be enabled on Instagram at night.
How to enable Dark Mode on Instagram from your Android phone:
1. Open the settings.
2. Select Display.
3. Make sure that Dark Theme is enabled.
4. Instead of opening Instagram from your phone, open it from the Google Play store to ensure that you have the latest version of Instagram installed.
5. If you aren’t seeing Dark Mode when you open Instagram, make sure that you have selected Dark Mode in the settings (above) and that you have the latest version of Instagram installed on your phone. If it is still not showing in Dark Mode, then go back to the Google Play store, select Instagram, and then select Join the beta. This will allow you to try out new features before they are released and should ensure that you are able to access Dark Mode within the Instagram app.