★ save your battery
★ reduce your data usage
★ increase your privacy
★ Simple to use
★ No root required
★ Support android
How to restrict apps from using the internet on smartphones with Android 9 Pie or newer
If you have a relatively new smartphone with Android 9 Pie (or newer) on it, the operating system offers you the tools you need for the job. First, open Settings and go to Wireless & networks.
- Install ES File Explorer. …
- In this folder, you’ll see the file named hosts – tap it and in the pop up menu, tap text. …
- Tap the edit button in the top bar.
- Now, you’re editing the file, and to block sites, you want to redirect their DNS. …
- Reboot your Android device.
- Launch an internet browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the network.
- You are prompted to enter a username and password. …
- Click ADVANCED > Security > Block Sites.
- Select one of the Keyword Blocking options: