Video Live Wallpaper is a tool that allow you to set your memorial video or any video as Live Wallpaper
– Can adjust part of the video
– Fit with screen
– Enable or disable audio
- 1 On the Apps screen, tap Gallery.
- 2 Select video file what you want to set as the Wallpaper.
- 3 Tap more icon and then tap Set as wallpaper.
- 4 If video file is lager than 100MB or longer than 15seconds, tap EDIT. …
- 5 Tap set as wallpaper.
RED LIVE WALLPAPER DOWNLOAD HERE
BLUE LIVE WALLPAPER DOWNLOAD HERE
- Go into the ‘Settings’ menu of your device.
- Select ‘Display.’
- Select ‘Wallpaper.’
- Select either ‘Home Screen’ or ‘Home and Lock Screens.’
- Select ‘Live Wallpaper,’ then choose the live wallpaper you installed from Google Play moments ago.
- Select ‘Set Wallpaper,’ and you’re all
- Go to the App Store and search for IntoLive and download the app.
- Launch the app and give it Photos access.
- Tap on the video you’d like to convert.
- Edit the video however you’d like (trim, color correction, rotation, etc.) and then tap Make on the top right
- Step 1: Open Settings after a Live Wallpaper is downloaded and go to the Wallpapers and Themes menu.
- Step 2: Tap on View All under the Wallpapers heading. Access the overflow menu from the top right corner and then tap on Live Wallpapers.
- Step 3: Select the Live Wallpaper that you installed.
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps. …
- Gallery .
- Tap the preferred picture.
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right). …
- Tap Set as wallpaper.
- Tap one of the following: …
- Adjust the crop frame as desired then tap Set as wallpaper (at the bottom).
- How do you set up a live wallpaper?
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wallpaper.
- Tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Tap Dynamic or Live, depending on which kind of wallpaper you want.
- Tap one you like to see a fullscreen preview.
- For Live Wallpapers, tap and hold on the screen to see it animate.
- Press and hold your finger on a clear area of the home screen for a moment.
- Tap Set wallpaper on the pop-up window that appears.
- Tap Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screen as desired.
- Tap your wallpaper source.