Image To Text
Highest Speed & Highest Quality
in All Android Apps!You can convert an image to text.
When you access the URL or phone number written in magazines or brochures,
it’s really hard to input the URL or phone number by the keyboard.
So please use Text Scanner [OCR]!
Because it automatically recognize the characters from an image,
it’s possible to access to the URL or phone number immediately!
When you record the memo written on the blackboard or white board,
it’s very troublesome to transcript it by the keyboard.
But you can do it very easily by Text Scanner [OCR]!
It’s possible to record contents immediately!
[Features of Text Scanner[OCR]]
● World highest speed reading
● World highest accuracy reading
● Support photos of your album
● Support more than 50 languages
● Support handwriting
● Recognized text, it is possible to perform the following operation
– URL access
– Telephone call
– Copy to clipboard
– Send e-mail
– Save to Google Drive
– Save to Google Keep
– Share on Google+
– Share on Google Hangouts
[Permission of the Text Scanner [OCR]]
Use only “Camera” permission.
this app is suitable for everyone, such as students, businessmen, journalists, etc.Note: This picture to word converter app can not receive handwriting. The text will be recognized best in clear picture.
❤❤❤ If you like the app, show us your love by leaving us review! It really means a lot to us. ❤❤❤
Disclaimer:? This app is supported via adds. This is a way to deliver this to you for free. Thank you for your understanding.
- Open a PDF file containing a scanned image in Acrobat.
- Click on the Edit PDF tool in the right pane. …
- Click the text element you wish to edit and start typing. …
- Choose File > Save As and type a new name for your editable document.
- Open a PNG. Drag and drop the PNG file to the program. …
- Perform OCR for the PNG. Go to “Edit” tab and click the “OCR” button, select “Editable Text” option to perform OCR.
- Convert PNG to Text. …
- Add a PNG File. …
- OCR Settings. …
- Convert PNG to TXT.
- Scan or snap a picture of the text you want to capture.
- Insert or paste the picture on any page in OneNote.
- Control-click the picture, and then click Copy Text from Picture. …
- In your notes (or in any other app), place the cursor where you want to paste the copied text, and then press Command-V.