Welcome to Chrome Beta for Android!
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android.
First of all, ensure that you are using Chrome version 74, and then proceed with the following steps:
Enter chrome://flags in the address bar. These flags can be used to toggle experimental features in Chrome.
- Once entered, they would come across an option in the dropdown menu called ‘Android Chrome UI dark mode‘.
- Tap on ‘Enabled’ and relaunch the browser.
- Go to Settings, tap on Dark Mode to enable or disable the feature.