FlipaClip: Cartoon animation
FlipaClip’s responsive interface provides the best drawing and animating experience. Its simple intuitive controls are easy to get started but powerful enough for your creative ideas.Challenge your animation skills and participate in our contests! You could win exciting prizes just by having fun!—————————————–FEATURES
• Draw with practical tools like Brushes, Lasso, Fill, Eraser, Ruler shapes, and insert Text with multiple font options all for free!
• Custom canvas sizes up to 1920×1920 are available.
• Pressure sensitive stylus is supported including Samsung S Pen.
• Use up to 3 layers for free!
• Go pro and add up to 10 layers. Yes, we’ve listened to you and added more layers but please note app may experience performance issues after adding more than 6 layers.
• Animating frame-by-frame is super easy thanks to the intuitive animation timeline and practical tools such as Onion skin, Frames viewer, Grids.
• Easily add and edit audio clips using up to six audio tracks for free including voice recording!
• For a low cost add your own audio files.
• Get creative with our popular curated sound fx audio packages.
• Animate images you import or draw on top of your videos giving it that rotoscoping flavor.
MAKE MOVIE and SHARE MOVIE
• Choose MP4 or GIF for your final animation.
• PNG sequences with transparency is supported.
• Share your animation anywhere like: TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or Tumblr.
• Participate for free in all kinds of challenges we put out and you could win exciting prizes just by having fun.
What is the best app to make a cartoon?
Part 1: Best Cartoon Video Maker App on Android
FlipaClip. If you have dreamt of making your cartoons, then FlipaClip can definitely help you. …
Draw Cartoons. Forget the technicalities of making cartoons as the Draw Cartoons app make it an easy task to do. …
Stick Nodes. …
Check out our essential steps to help you create a classic cartoon video yourself!
Step 1: Use the best animation maker. …
Step 2: Choose a template for your animated video. …
Step 3: Choose a graphical style. …
Step 4: Add a music track or voice-over. …
Step 5: Publish, share and download your animated video.
How do I make an animated video in Powerpoint?
To apply a custom animation effect in Office PowerPoint 2007, do the following:
Select the text or object that you want to animate.
On the Animations tab, in the Animations group, click Custom Animation.
In the Custom Animation task pane, click Add Effect, and then do one or more of the following: