Volume Booster GOODEV
Simple, small, free app to boost your speaker or headphone sound volume. Useful for movies, audio books and music.
Use at your own risk. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing. Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. If you hear distorted audio, lower the volume (but it may be too late).
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it at your own risk. Consider this to be experimental software.
This app does not work on most 4.2.1-4.3 devices. It should work on 4.4 and higher, as well as on devices below 4.2.1.
This is not for adjusting the speakerphone volume in phone calls (that has its own boost, I think), but for adjusting the volume of music, movies and apps.
When you set the boost to zero, Volume Booster will be off. The notification icon is just for ease of launching. If you don’t like seeing the notification icon when Volume Booster is off, just go to Volume Booster’s Settings and set it to appear only when Volume Booster is running.
Precise Volume (+ EQ/Booster)
Precise Volume is a fully-featured volume control hub.
Too loud? Not loud enough? Never again will this be a problem!
Precise Volume overrides Android’s 15 volume steps limit, giving you 100 different volume levels. Other apps simply give the illusion of having more volume steps. Precise Volume safely hooks into your device’s audio system to give you more volume control options!
But Precise Volume doesn’t just give you more fine control over your volume — it can also make your life easier by automatically setting volume for you when you need it most. Set up Automatic Volume (PRO feature) to automatically set volume for different pairs of headphones, bluetooth devices, apps, and more!
Also, you can make it so that when you plug a device into your headphone jack, a dialog automatically pops up asking you which headphone preset to use.
Now also featuring a 5-band Equalizer with a bass booster, sound amplifier, and Equalizer Presets!
And all of these features come with the added bonus of having truly fine-grained control over your device.
PRO users can have up to 1,000,000 precise volume levels. Insanity!
No Root Required!
• Doesn’t even need root. How neat is that?
Limit volume and protect your hearing!
• Features a nifty volume limit feature for headphone use.
Tons of settings!
• Precise Volume is extremely customizable, allowing you to tweak settings to fit your lifestyle.
Custom Volume Presets
• Presets allow you to quickly and easily set your volume for different situations, such as: with specific pairs of headphones, while plugged into an AUX cord in your car, etc.
• Activate presets when headphones are plugged in, bluetooth is connected, an app is opened, etc. (PRO)
• Adjust sound how you like it! Create equalizer presets for all of your favorite genres.
• Bass lovers rejoice! (Part of the Equalizer.)
• Boost volume higher than normally allowed! (Part of the Equalizer.)
Lock Volume Buttons to Media
• Force volume buttons to use Media by default instead of Ringer.
Precise Volume PRO
Unlock the following features by purchasing PRO:
• Volume Control Notification – Show an ongoing notification with volume controls, giving you quick access to Precise Volume.
• Screen Off Override – Override system volume control behavior while your screen is off or in your pocket. Very useful for people who listen to music/podcasts/etc with their screen off.
• Automatic Volume – Activate presets automatically when headphones are plugged in, bluetooth is connected, an app is opened, etc.
• Volume Button Override – Let Precise Volume control your volume buttons from any screen!
• Max Volume – Change the number of volume steps. You can change it to anything between 0 and 1,000,000! By default, Android comes with just 15!
• Volume Button Increments – The amount of volume that will be changed when the volume buttons are pressed.
• Dark App/UI Theme – Enables a dark app/UI Theme – perfect for night viewing and devices with OLED displays!
• Audio Curve – Change how slowly or quickly volume goes from minimum to maximum.
• Combine All Volumes – Changing the volume of any spectrum will automatically change ALL of the other volume spectrums to match it.